The most well-known ISO 22316 Training Course
ISO 22316 Lead Resilience Manager
Why should you attend?
The ISO 22316 Lead Resilience Manager training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to assist an organization in establishing, maintaining, and continually improving an organizational resilience program based on ISO 22316.
This training course is designed to prepare its participants establish an organizational resilience program based on the recommendations of the ISO 22316. In addition, during this training course, you will gain a thorough understanding of the best practices and principles of organizational resilience by being able to identify, respond and adapt to new changes within the organization.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Organizational Resilience, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 22316 Lead Resilience Manager” credential. The internationally recognized PECB Lead Resilience Manager Certificate proves that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to establish the ISO 22316 program in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in business continuity
- Individuals responsible for the effectiveness of resilience within an organization
- Individuals concerned with organizational resilience enhancement
- Master the concepts, principles, attributes, and approaches used in the establishment of an organizational resilience program
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22316, ISO 22301, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Learn how to interpret ISO 22316 in the specific context of the organization
- Learn how to support an organization in preparing, establishing, operating, validating ,and improving an organizational resilience program
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing and following organizational resilience best practices in any organization